MDA was contracted by FK Gardner to design the Mechanical, Electrical Services and Plume Study Report.
- Individual mechanical ventilation systems provided to plant room’s toilets and process areas
- Air conditioning to offices will be by means of air-cooled split ducted systems.
- Air distribution by insulated ductwork and registers.
- Warehouse smoke exhaust to a fire engineered solution
- Interface to BAC Building Management System.
- Connection to existing BAC Sub-station.
- Consumer mains.
- Site Main Switchboard and metering.
- Provision for connection of tenant supplied standby generator
- Underground conduit & pit systems
- Metering systems
- In-ground power reticulation to BAC requirements.
- Distribution Switchboards
- Fire system pump room
- Power and permanently connected outlets to all building areas
- Lightning Protection
- Warehouse lighting
- Office lighting
- External and carpark lighting.
- Exit and emergency lighting as required
- Provide fibre optic infrastructure from AQIS building
- Provide distributed communications backbone cabling to communication hubs as required to service building
- Provide communications data cabling infrastructure
- Provide security access control and CCTV systems
- Data reticulation to warehouse equipment to the extent outlined in the BAC Brief and Tenant Plans
- Fire Indicator panel
- Automatic alarm systems in accordance with NCC & AS1670 and AS1668
- Emergency evacuation and warden intercom to NCC & AS1670
- Air conditioning condensers
- General warehouse exhausts and/or smoke exhausts.
- Identify the likely configuration and size of the discharges
- Determine likely exceedance of the vertical discharge criteria prior to any mitigating action.
- When discharges exceed the CASA Guideline criteria identify potential mitigating action to reconfigure
the discharges so that the vertical discharge velocity criteria are not exceeded.