Project: Regis Aged Care, Toowong
Client: Regis Aged Care
Architect: O’Neill Architecture
Value: $40 million
Regis Aged Care, one of Australia’s leading private residential aged care facilities, provides high-quality aged care and services, supporting people to live life on their terms. The 64 aged care facilities offer healthcare support for people with various care needs.
Regis now cares for more than 7,200 people Australia-wide and also has a new project currently being developed, a 120 bed aged care facility at Toowong, which includes new ground level enclosed car parking, approximately 200m2 of commercial space, resident communal and support facilities.
The project consists of:
- Level 1 Ground Floor Carparking Approximately 1850m2
- Level 1 Ground Floor Staff, Admin, Reception, Café and Library Areas Approximately 1245m2
- Level 2 consisting of 32 Rooms, Dining, Activities, Lounges, Courtyards and Walkways
- Level 3 consisting of 38 Rooms, Dining, Activities, Lounges and Deck
- Level 4 consisting of 32 Rooms, Dining, Activities, Lounges and Deck
- Level 5 consisting of 18 Rooms, Dining, Activities, Lounges and Deck
- Roof Level
Regis Aged Care engaged MDA Consulting Engineers to provide Electrical, Mechanical, Energex and NBN Services design components for the project.