Newstead Brewery is a well-established brewery located in Brisbane, with twelve draught taps at the bar and a kitchen open until 10pm 7 days a week it is popular venue for formal events or a Friday after work drink.
MDA had the pleasure of providing Building Services Designs for Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulics. We also provided Section J compliance, Communication and Alarm System services.
Extent of Work included:
- Ventilation and fresh air systems throughout the Brewery
- All toilet area exhausted in accordance with BCA requirements.
- Provide spit ducted air conditioning to offices, dinning, lounge areas.
- Air distribution via concealed insulated ductwork and linear diffuser or registers.
- Condenser units located external to building or on roof.
- Fluorescent light and light emitting diodes (LED) to meet BCA requirements.
- Specialty themed lighting to public areas, feature interior lighting to building entries.
- Emergency evacuation lighting to code requirements
- Upgrade Consumer mains
- Main Switchboard and House metering.
- Sub-mains and distribution boards to each area as required.
- Power and permanently connected outlets to all building common areas
- Permanently connected and special purposed power outlets to all equipment
- Sanitary and Trade waste drainage within building to existing sanitary drainage, existing sewer property connection at property boundary and basic pre-treatment treatment resulting from commercial kitchen, bin store and brewing processes.
- Hot, Cold, Warm, Rainwater and non-potable water supply to fixtures.
- Metering of water services to comply with local authority requirements.
- Hot water plant selection (includes solar, electric or gas hot water investigations)
- Natural Gas or LPG gas consumer piping design in accordance from the authority gas meter and regulator to the point of connection to the gas appliance.
- Gutter and downpipe alterations for re-diversion to rainwater storage tanks
- Roofwater storage and rainwater service supplying external hose cocks and internal fixtures.
- Hydrant system complying with AS2419, Fire hose reel system complying with AS2441