Infrastructure projects are vital for keeping electricity and water flowing to homes and businesses, for the roads, bridges and other mass transitways used to deliver people and goods across the nation, and for putting in place key assets/services that build and support thriving communities.
Whether it be social infrastructure (such as schools or hospitals) or economic infrastructure (such as roads, communications, airports, power, water and waste treatment), we have partnered with all levels of government, industry and the business community across a diverse range of infrastructure projects, delivering the highest-quality services designs to our clients, to achieve successful project outcomes.
We have worked on a diverse range of projects, including:
- Commercial and Residential
- Subdivisions – Electrical, URD, NBN, Communications
- Community Centres
- Large Customer Connections, such as Shopping Centres/Retail, Industrial, Commercial, Mixed-Use
- Schools and Early Learning Centres
- Sport and Recreation Facilities and Fields
- Street Lighting
- Waterways Lighting
- Waste Treatment Plants