Holy Family School is a Catholic Parish School located in the Brisbane suburb of Indooroopilly, it is a co-educational school from Prep to Year Six. Holy Family offers an extensive curriculum opportunities for all aspects of educational learning in a caring family atmosphere.
MDA had the opportunity to contribute to the Building Services Designs for Mechanical, Electrical and Hydraulic Services at Holy Family Primary School for the new Multi-Purpose Hall.
Scope of works involved:
- Ventilation systems provided to all areas and air conditioning Multipurpose Hall, ducted split air conditioning systems to four (4) new offices.
- Modifications to existing Main Switchboard to provide connection to new building.
- Sub-mains and distribution boards to new Multi-Purpose Hall and to Mechanical Equipment and Hydraulic Services.
- Special power requirements to stage and sound reinforcement systems.
- Provide new school MSB, New consumers mains, new main to existing MSB and new CT Metering, New Lift sub-mains and modifications to MSB for connection of new lift.
- Additional power data and lighting to new office.
- Emergency lighting to code requirements.
- Extension of the school Public Address system with speakers inside the walkways and lift.
- Interior and exterior lighting design, also lighting system for church and parish meeting room.
- Provide Communications Rack with FOBOT and Wireless Hub.
- Connect existing fibre optical data network to Communications Rack.
- Telecom Block Wiring to all new areas.
- Sanitary drainage to existing sewer property connection.
- Roof & Stormwater drainage to civil engineers point of connection.
- Hotwater system selection, Roofwater storage and rainwater in accordance BASIX cert.
- Landscape irrigation watering system supply point.
- Hydrant and Fire hose reel system.
- Alterations of existing stormwater drainage system to new office extension.