Keeping people safe from fire dangers and smoke risks is among the most critical responsibilities of any development or property. With our extensive experience in this field, we strive to deliver exceptional value and innovative solutions to our clients, with knowledge and expertise on how fire can impact any building, how stakeholders can interact and how hazards can be easily addressed and accessed by fire personnel.
A fire strategy is also a key component used by Australian authorities in deciding whether or not to approve the safety aspects of your building without compromising a development’s aesthetic, functional and commercial objectives.
We supply a range of services from design and documentation to full fire systems, including:
- Fire hydrant and hose reels
- Residential and commercial fire sprinklers
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- VESDA™ type detection systems
- Emergency warning & intercommunication
- Portable fire extinguishers
- Gaseous and foam fire suppression
- Fire and smoke compartmentation
- Resistance of structures exposed to fire
- Emergency lighting and exit signage
- Mechanical smoke hazard management